2. For any PHI (Protected Health Information) read our statement on HIPAA here
3. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services or otherwise when you contact us.
4. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect or receive:
– For other business purposes: We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience.
5. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
7. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
8. Your Privacy Rights
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
9. Updates to this Policy
We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
10. How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.